Friday, January 10, 2014

Self Introduction - Three Things I know to be true

Hello, everyone. My name is Chae Woon Sinn and I'm going to go to middle school this year. I want to introduce myself now.
  

First, my favorite singer is Avril Lavigne. She's song is kind of rock and like that. I liked her songs before 'Rock N Roll'. And my most favorite songs are 'Sk8er boi' and 'Girlfriend' And I also like Lee Hyun Woo. I love his movie. And he is so handsome and cute. But I'm not that big fan so I would be in fan cafe or like that. Here's his picture.


  Second, my favorite book is 'Twilight'. I love Edward most. He is so handsome in book, but in movie......         well, the actor who had Edward's role, had broke my fantasy. But I read it in Korean, so there won't be Edward's picture inside in English book. The picture up(four picture) is English, and these ones in down are Twilight in Korean. I want to read these in English if I have time for it.






  Third, this is the last one. My best friends are Kwan Youn Ju and Im su youn.
Im Su Youn is my best friend before I came to this school. We were friends from third grade. We sometimes call or message each other. We're going to met this February. My another best firend, Kwan Youn Ju is very active. And we are in same school. She's the first friend that I made after I came into Solbit elementry school which I went after I  moved into Hwaseong. But they don't know each other.

1 comment:

  1. It is impressive that you introduced your friends in your self-introduction, because not many students have done so. It seems that relationship with friends are very important to you. :)
    I can see that you put a lot of effort writing your self-intro. Keep working hard, although this camp keeps you so busy all the time.

    ReplyDelete