Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bucket list

Hello, everyone??? Today, I want to write my bucket list on my blog. Did you saw movie 'Bucket list'? I saw that and I wanted to try it.(I have blog assignment about this) Anyway, I 'll start it.
Here's my bucket list...
1. Learn boxing
2. Ride a zip line in island Nami

3. Do a bungee jump in Macau tower
4. Ride a snowboard
5. Learn drum
6. Learn flute
7. Do skydiving
8. Travel to Europe with my friends
9. Dye my hair in to redbrown

This was my bucket list, and I hope you injoyed my post. And I want you to make some bucket list too someday maybe. Thankyou. Bye and see you later~~~

1 comment:

  1. What a great illustrated bucket - list :) Wishing you all the best in achieving your goals. It was a pleasure having you in my class. Wishing you all the best and remember that via blogging you can keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete